Dyzzi

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Steve Aoki admits using pirated softwares

Several weeks ago jumped the controversy. In the video presentation of the collaboration between Linkin Park and Steve Aoki, an image of the American betrayed laptop using pirated software belonging to a famous pirate website.

Steve Aoki letter to his personal blog:
"It has come to my attention that some of my followers have done with a screen capture pirated software in the Youtube video I did with Linkin Park. To clarify, I have registered the software properly, Sylenth, for more than four years in the computer in my study. Herewith the receipt and a screenshot of the connector, recorded by my trusty assistant Jacob Lee. This is the computer I use in all my productions, including 'a Light That Never Comes with Linkin Park.


But to be honest to the truth this screenshot belongs to my laptop (with which ground punch). Use five or six of them a year, often bought on the way. After my latest purchase, I asked my team if he could help me to install my software team and apparently Jacob asked the authorization code and installed a pirated version.

So I apologize to all the good people of Lennar Digital and I have to thank my fans that reported the error, which has now been rectified. "

No comments:

Post a Comment